The Steelman Brokerage/Logistics Division has the resources, knowledge and experience to service your freight needs within the Unites States and Canada. Some brokerage divisions strictly handle ‘overflow’ freight from corporate fleet but we have our own customer base and our own freight. Established in 2006, we are committed to building long-term relationships and have developed an ever-growing carrier database to service our customers as well as assist our corporate fleets. Our expertise and dedication to service has resulted in a divisional growth of over 15 percent in 2013 and we are seeing that same type of growth this year. No matter the size or quantity of your shipments, our representatives will work directly with your team to coordinate the best combination of price and service.
Carriers, so you will know….
We handle freight for flatbeds, stepdecks, dry vans, over-dimensional and specialized freight. We are available 24/7. We have competitive market rates with the average length of haul at approx 650 miles per load. Handle intra- and interstate lanes in the contiguous 48 states and Canada. Customers have their own dedicated service agent and carriers have that same option if they so desire. We also offer e-mail invoicing and Quick Pay to our carriers.
What makes us a quality partner for you?
- All of our coordinators have transportation experience prior to joining our team.
- Our staff is available 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
- The ability to haul all types of freight: truckload, partial, heavy haul and over-dimensional.
- Access to all types of equipment including open-air trailers, dry vans, temperature-controlled trailers, hot-shots and specialty trailers.
- Utilization of a professionally maintained rate matrix created through collaboration of multiple carriers on similar lanes, combined with current and historical in-house data.
- An established Carrier Qualification System requires carriers to meet specific safety guidelines as well as performance and professionalism standards where carriers are checked prior to every load.
- Support from our own fleets.
- Customer and Carrier references available.
Request Set Up Packet
To request a set up packet, email firstname.lastname@example.org directly.