List of Reimbursable Tolls
- Delaware River toll bridges
- Chicago toll charges reimbursed for all pick-ups and deliveries in the Chicago metro area from north of US Route 20 to south of US-41 west to IL Route 50: $25
- The Susquehanna River bridge on I-95
- The Fort McHenry and Harbor Tunnels I-95
- I-90 from I-84 to I-95 east and west bound
- All Hudson River toll bridges
- New York City:
Maximum pay of $78 for bridge tolls.
We recommend you leave the city using the same route you took into the city
- New York Thruway I-90 to Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, and north:
We do not recommend you take I-87 or I-90 into Massachusetts unless multiple stops require it.
- New York Thruway I-87 to New York City to Albany and I-90:
If required for multiple stop deliveries.
- I-70/I-76 from New Stanton to Carlisle if your destination requires this route.
- We do not recommend use for New York City and New England states.
- Philadelphia to Youngstown, Ohio:
Take US-30 to PA-283 to US-322 to I-80
- The reimbursements are designed for the tolls that you cannot escape going to the east coast. In areas where you have a choice of which route to take, tolls will not be reimbursed by the company.
- You should note, however, that toll expense not reimbursed by the company can be included as a business expense for Independent Contractors as long as you have receipts and documentation to prove the expense.
- There are a number of state tolls not reimbursed by Steelman. These include Florida, Indiana, Illinois (other than Chicago metro area), Kansas, Kentucky, Ohio and Oklahoma.