Steelman Independent Contractors and drivers must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum age: 23 years old
- Minimum of 2-years verifiable over-the-road experience
- Minimum of 1-year verifiable flatbed experience
- Maximum of 3 moving violations or 3 preventable accidents/incidents in the preceding three years.
- No DUI/DWI in the preceding five (5) years; none in a commercial vehicle
- No DOT Recordable Preventable accidents in the preceding 12 months
- Drivers must live and/or take home-time within the highlighted area (Picture of US map with described area highlighted in green)